Our Key People
The key office based people are qualified Civil Engineers. Our Construction Managers have both practical site experience and have academic qualifications. The site personnel are highly motivated and the key members have extensive experience in their aspect of the work.
We have in-house design capabilities using qualified engineers together with various software packages for designing bearing piles in varying strata and retaining wall designs.
Our Key Personnel
- Martin Pedley BSc (Hons) DPhil FICE CEng:- Managing Director
- Dave Bell MEng (Hons):- Director
- Sean Bennett BEng (Hons):- Director
- Devji Bhuva MSc, CEng, MICE:- Associate
- Adam Fisher:- Senior Construction Manager
- Chris Pack HNC Civil Engineering:- Technical Specialist
- Hugh Gabriel BSc ACSM FGS: – Construction Manager
- Paul Burr: Piling & Construction Manager
- Lisa Webster: – Company Secretary & Accounts Manager
- Lee Mathers: – Plant Manager & Fitter
- Lucy Thorpe: – Purchase Ledger Manager
Part of the
'We are financially strong and benefit from the positive support of belonging to the Morrisroe Group, giving us a combined turnover of in excess of £200 million. This support and the opportunities it affords, along with our well earned reputation will help us to achieve our ambitions.'
Our Sister Company
- Openings in Buildings - Concrete / Steel
- Basements - Piled and Underpinned
- Structural Lifting / Jacking
- Groundworks - Reinforced Concrete